2008年9月22日星期一

Quite great a day for me....

O.O...uhmn....I think quite fine today...

And not so bored but more busy and my head keep spinning...

Keep doing the exercise the teachers gave...OMG!!!!!

A man's brain must have a limit for keep thinking and solving the problem in front us....

I really don't like the feeling la..It just tries to make me nervous and worried about the work...

And then the time is wasted so i couldn't follow the teacher's answer...and......and......

AND all the work become a mess....

This is what my science teacher like to say:'I don't want u all do work to me gives me a feeling of

MESSY and also don't make each other FUSSY...'*Quite a lit bit fussy of her la..=.=..*

Anyway they all are already happened...So what for I care about it? hehehe..*Quite weird of me*

Then,in the morning my sis called me for help....

BUT I more help,more problem came...*Quite a bit sad la...*

And i also talked and advised her just like an old woman....like a caunselor too...till mumbled at

myself...but I really hope my sis don't keep reading story books but forgot to do her homework...

OoO..Today i made my decisions already....

It sounds a lit bit "self the fish"...but i am really willing to learn something from both the camp....

Thus,everyone!Please don't put curse on me....I will pray for u always lucky...!!!

I swear!*Suddenly remember the songs of 'I swear'*

And all of you visited my blog must be sacred to my witness....hohoho...i am really bad people..

Therefore,hope my PMR can get A A A A A A A A 's result....hehehe...!!!!!

没有评论: