2008年9月15日星期一

A painful day to school..x(

Over the 2008's Mooncake Festival,
Over the happy and overjoyed bbq time,
Is time to back to school...
But i m SaD to bring a big big "ya bao" at my mouth
To my ""lovely"" school..
It is so mischiveous and naughty...
Make me no words,no singing,no smiling at school..
I admit i really don't like the feeling..
but how?
It still like that ar....*sigh*

But i loved the little raining
outside the school..
the chilling air were caressing my cheeks..
gives me a fresh feeling..
BUT also some sadness in the rain droplets..
this the story begins...:
[sha po] and [ah ma]
were no feeling well in the class...
i mean they are in vile mood..{vile=bad}
they got a group called 'cao po zi'
but there was a quarrelling or other else happened to them.....
they all looked heavy-hearted...
and the condition made me feel speechless and
my head was puzzled and messy..
what happen to 15.9.2008?
Everyone is hot-tempered....
Thus, my friend [Cass] and i called it as 'The Hot-Tempered Day'!

没有评论: